Pong Revolution Pong Revolution

This game is so awesome. I love the music and the exciting twists with items and bouncy bricks and stuff like that. But I've got one snitch with the mind control: It's just a little joke in the game so don't get fooled! But still, mouse and arrow control are great and, mercifully, responsive. Keep it up.

Bloons Tower Defense 5 Bloons Tower Defense 5

Well, it's definetely the best BTD so far. I love the new towers and the new upgrades. But, about the Monkey Temple, I sunk so much money for a few Laser cannons to be removed and a small damage increase?! But other than that, it's a brilliant effort and I might just never get bored of it.
At least, not until BTD6 arrives

Night Rider Night Rider

Now, if this was for actual purpose, it would be shite. But, obviously, you've only started making flash games, so, don't let anything hold you back and one day, you could produce something amazing.
Good luck.

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

Amazing the way it's a sperm that can destroy anything. It takes a lot of skill to make a game as good as this. So, I reckon, if you could improve this in any way, OH WAIT! You can't improve this.
PS. Just fire a condom or two at the sperm. That is sure to take care of it.

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

Poor guy, constantly getting killed 24/7. And that pickaxe dude, why can't you do that in Minecraft? But like everyone else, the Yoyo is my fave! Where do you get a Yoyo like that, because there are some people in my life that need getting rid of...

Medieval Shark Medieval Shark

A pretty awesome shark game with by far the best music... but I can't help thinking there is something missing. Oh yeah, planet Mars. Let me know if you will finish it soon.

Cursorized! 2 Cursorized! 2

NO! Godamnit mashface!

Area51 Tower Defense Area51 Tower Defense

I'm really sorry to say this but you knida need to make the graphics and picture and even audio better or this is getting blammed. I don't like to see under judgement things get blammed though, so I'm saving it.

Programming God Programming God

Top of day LOL!
Awesome short game
PS is that Sonic typing in all the bollox

New York Shark New York Shark

Best fucking shark ever! LOL killing spiderman, king kong and Earth.
Make Mars Shark.